Sunday, March 21, 2010

White Cake with Cream Cheese-Whipped Cream Frosting... and Strawberries

Remember how I told you about the "America Cake" that could be made into a double layer?

Well, I just wanted you to see what it looks like.


First, it is very tall and very pretty on the outside.



Second, I put chopped strawberries as filling in the cake, because it was too hard to resist. There's also real vanilla bean in the cake.

So the inside is really pretty too.


I put tons of strawberries on top, too, cause strawberries are so delicious and so pretty.

I put a lot of strawberries on a lot of cakes. They're just so pretty and yummy.



Did I mention that this cake is really huge? And really pretty?


This double-layered white cake, made with real vanilla, is such a stunner. Two layers of white cake are frosted with a homemade cream cheese-whipped cream frosting, and both filled and covered with glazed strawberries.

When I was asking my friends what I should name this cake, my friend stopped licking his plate (seriously!) just long enough to say, "Yummy Cake." I don't think I'll go with that name, but that probably tells you how good this cake is!

$20

No comments:

Post a Comment