Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Happy Customer Wanted To Say...



"First, the cheesecake was gorgeous. From the delicate carmelization of the top, to the rustic cracks, to the beautifully placed strawberry decoration, it was a feast for the eyes (and the nose, because it smelled TERRIFIC). I served it after a hearty dinner, and several people still went back for seconds. When I asked for reactions, my brother-in-law said: "Delicious...I'm going to need a second piece before I tell you anything more." My cousin called the cheesecake "exceptional," while several others echoed with "delicious." Personally, I loved the sweet crispiness of the caramelized sugar on top, the tender crust, and the velvety-smooth cake itself. It was light and creamy, not overly rich or too dense as many cheesecakes are. Your advice to serve it chilled was spot-on, as the texture improved even more when the cake was well-chilled. Overall, one of the best cheesecakes I've ever had. Thank you so much for a tremendous dessert!"

-Mary Beth Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment