Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know that everyone can make chocolate chip cookies - even if it's just getting a tub of cookie dough from the store or doing the slice-n-bake thing... or now, they even have packages of pre-cut cookies, where you just take them straight from the package to the pan. So yes, I know, I know, you all can make your own chocolate chip cookies.


But these cookies are literally the best cookies I have ever eaten. Every time I take a bite I am in shock and awe again because they are just so darn good. These cookies are literally engineered to be chewy (based on ingredient temperatures and ratios, and even whether to grease the pan), which is the ONLY way to have a cookie.

I don't give out these recipes... but I will tell you that these cookies do not have any shortening or oil in them - only butter (which always makes things delicious!)





Gorgeous and delicious.

If you'd like, I can make it with a different kind of chocolate (milk, semisweet, dark, bittersweet, or white).

$3 for a dozen or $20 for a batch of raw cookie dough

No comments:

Post a Comment