Monday, May 10, 2010

What People Are Saying About The Law School Gourmet:

Oh. My. Gosh. AMAZING!!! - Ginny Betley on Carrot Cake Cupcakes

He can't stop talking about how good it was. [Even though] he wouldn't ever touch carrot cake before, and he hates cream cheese! - Robin Light on her husband's reaction to Carrot Cake Cupcakes, with Cream Cheese Frosting

These (Carrot Cake Cupcakes) might not make it home... -Nick Bendeck

Sooooooooo good! - Lisa Shipley on Miniature Cheesecakes

She LOVED it! - Hannah Baker on her Mom's reaction to Vanilla Bean Cupcakes

These cupcakes are a BIG hit in the Gardner home! - Kelly Gardner on Chocolate Cupcakes

It IS the best carrot cake ever! - Lauren Foutz

They are very yUmMy! I wish I weren't in Utah so I could get some! - Terri Yarrington on Carrot Cake Cupcakes

Everyone devoured them. Really, probably the best cupcakes I've ever had. The cream cheese frosting was perfect. - Lindsay Wheiler Duffy on Carrot Cake Cupcakes

I just acquired one of those [Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Raspberry Italian Meringue Buttercream] and they are AMAZING! - Mary Beth Decker

It was such a big hit! Everyone, including myself, loved it! I thought the [Raspberry Italian Meringue Buttercream] was divine, as was the chocolate. ... It was delicious! - Corey Boyd on Chocolate Cake with Raspberry and Chocolate Italian Meringue Buttercream

The sourdough bread is TO DIE FOR! - Lacey Cherrington

They were totally awesome. Thanks! - Cat Harrison on Carrot Cake Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment